The Thames Flood Restoration service is divided into two sections: Water Damage Restoration and Building Refurbishment. Our overall aim is to ensure our customers complete satisfaction with the end results.
Has your home or business suffered from recent flooding damage? Do you despair of ever getting it back to normal? Call Thames Flood Restoration in Bromley today and get water damage restoration started immediately. We can be with you in a very short space of time, getting to work on stopping the spread of water damage in Bromley right away. We've got the tools, the training and the technology to achieve a complete halting and reversal of the flooding damage your domestic or commercial property has suffered, allowing you to get your life back on track as soon as possible.
Get Flood Damage Repair Performed by a Professional Team
We only hire the very best for our flood damage repair services, so you can count on work from a highly trained staff of experts. Check out our reviews page to see how our other clients have received our services! They've all been able to take advantage of:
- Totally effective water extraction and removal, and options for a wide range of necessary supporting services
- Customer care and support whenever you need it - we're open 24/7
- Short-notice booking slots, and convenient standard appointment times
- No-obligation quotes on our fantastic rates whenever you'd like one
- Comprehensive insurance cover so you're always protected
Mould Removal and Water Damage Restoration is Easy for The Expert Team
In addition to full water damage restoration in Bromley, we've got a wide array of options on offer for the flood-sufferer, including mould removal and much more!
- Water extraction - we use high powered pumping systems to effect a fast and effective extraction of all standing bodies of water
- Structural drying - requiring modern detection equipment, structural drying is for the thorough removal of all remaining liquids after preliminary extraction
- Dehumidification - the advanced dehumidifiers are used to dramatically speed up the natural evaporation of water - we only use the top systems
- Odour control - is easy when you know how! We make use of specialist ozone technology to neutralise the odours that are part and parcel of post-flooding
- Sanitisation - to safeguard your home or business from the sometimes dangerous aftermath of flooding, we have specialist anti-fungal and anti-bacterial solutions
- Carpet cleaning - making use of powerful steam cleaning technology, the experts get amazing results on even heavily stained fabrics in your home or office
- Water damage insurance - claims can be made easy with a little help from the professionals! We'll speak to your insurance people for you
- Pest control - any and all infestations that result from flooding can be expertly treated by the properly equipped and experienced team
- Gutter cleaning - the specialists don't clamber around on ladders! We use our Gutter Vac clearance systems to extract all blockages from your guttering
- Mold damage - is a common result of flooding, which is why we offer such a comprehensive removal option using the powerful solutions
Comprehensive Rising Damp Solutions for Everyone in Bromley
We provide our rising damp solutions across the Bromley area, so wherever your home or business is situated we can be with you in next-to no time. We cover:
- Bromley Common and Keston
- Bromley Town
- Chelsfield and Pratts Bottom
- Clock House
- Copers Cope
- Cray Valley East
- Crystal Palace
- Farnborough and Crofton
- Hayes and Coney Hall
- Kelsey and Eden Park
- Mottingham and Chislehurst North
- Penge and Cator
- Petts Wood and Knoll
- Plaistow and Sundridge
- West Wickham
Get Your Dehumidifier Hire and Flood Damage Repair Today!
There's a 24-hour a day phone line ready on 020 3404 5116. It's staffed around the clock by the friendly and helpful customer care team, so making your appointment for dehumidifier hire and water damage restoration can be done any time that you have a free moment. Alternatively, enter your details into our booking form or chat facility at any time too. No matter which method you use you'll be able to count on friendly and helpful advice from our experienced customer care team.
Some of the areas we cover