The Thames Flood Restoration service is divided into two sections: Water Damage Restoration and Building Refurbishment. Our overall aim is to ensure our customers complete satisfaction with the end results.
Has YOUR property been affected by flood water? The water damage restoration experts in Enfield will move quickly and decisively to remove any standing water. We’ll dehumidify, dry and sanitize the affected areas and restore your property to its original pre-damage condition. And don’t worry, we’ll help you with the insurance company too! You can get in touch with us any time, any day – our call centre is staffed round-the-clock. We’ll give you a no-obligation quote on our services. Sounds good to you? Chat to us over the phone or online today!
The Flood Damage Repair Professionals In Enfield Give You an Expert Service
When you’re looking for flood damage repair specialists you want reliability, efficiency and effectiveness. We’ve got all this and more! Look below to see a breakdown of what benefits we give our customers:
- The reconstruction team will rectify the damage done to your property
- We’ll prevent further leakage
- We’ll resolve outstanding structural and aesthetic issues
- We’ll provide you with a quality service recognised by our customers – see our reviews page for proof
- The technicians are skilled, professional engineers who have years of experience working with water damaged properties
- We’ll employ the most advance water removal, dehumidifying and drying equipment in the restoration process
Mould Removal is Just One of the Services We Offer
We pride ourselves on our mould removal and other services in Enfield – read below to see just what we offer:
- Water extraction: includes preventing water from spreading, and then confining and removing it from your property.
- Structural drying: Involves isolating and removing excess water using thermal imaging, dehumidification and air movement.
- Dehumidification: Reduces air moisture content by greatly enhancing natural evaporation.
- Odour control: We’ll use ozone technology to neutralize odour molecules, characteristic of water damaged properties.
- Sanitisation: We'll use anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal cleaning solutions to ensure your property is free of contamination.
- Carpet cleaning: The technicians use steam-heat extraction carpet cleaning methods to rid your carpets of residual moisture and bacteria.
- Water damage insurance: We’ll assist you in claiming your insurance by providing a realistic schedule of completion, and more.
- Pest control: When you've got a problem with insects or animals on your property choose us for the best results.
- Gutter cleaning: Got blocked gutters? Use our high-quality service to get them back in pristine condition.
- Mold damage: We’ll use high-powered equipment to quickly remove harmful bacteria and fungi from your property.
Want Our Rising Damp Solutions Where You Are?
When you need rising damp solutions, assistance with water damage insurance or any of the other services we offer book us today. If you’re wondering whether we cover the area where you live check out the list below:
- Bush Hill Park
- Edmonton Green
- Enfield Highway
- Enfield Lock
- Lower Edmonton
- Palmers Green
- Ponders End
- Southgate Green
- Turkey Street
- Upper Edmonton
- Winchmore Hill
Book Now – We Offer Dehumidifier Hires and More!
Call us today on 020 3404 5116 we’re ready to answer any of your queries about the dehumidifier hire, gutter cleaning or other services. If you don’t want to call, why not enter your details into our booking form? We’ll respond as quickly as we can. We’re available 24/7 so don’t hesitate to contact us any time of the day or night – our friendly customer care advisers are ready, willing and able to help you. Our website also has chat facility that you can use to speak to a member of our team online. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Some of the areas we cover