The Thames Flood Restoration service is divided into two sections: Water Damage Restoration and Building Refurbishment. Our overall aim is to ensure our customers complete satisfaction with the end results.
Are you suffering from a case of rising water in your home? Flood damage or burst pipes require immediate water damage restoration. When water has found its way into your property, you need to take prompt action before the harm gets out of hand. Don't let problems with an ingress of water catch you unaware. Keep our phone number near and handy! We've got teams of experts in Islington ready and willing to come to your aid, whenever you need us. Quickly and effectively, we'll find the cause of the problem and take remedial action to keep the devastation to a minimum. Removing standing water is the first step we'll take, we'll then dehumidify, dry and sanitise the affected areas of your home. Our aim will be to restore your property to its pre-damage condition.
Take Advantage of Our Flood Damage Repair Service
You're probably wondering why you should make use of our flood damage repair service, so let's enlighten you as to the benefits:
- Whether it's a home, office or school building we're experienced enough to deal with it successfully
- We test for contamination - vital with damage caused by foul water
- The teams of professionals have many years experience and access to the latest equipment
- You'll receive fair and highly competitive prices
- You'll be joining our long list of happy customers - take a look at our reviews page
- We'll act swiftly to keep your stress levels to a minimum
- We're on hand 24/7 to keep you covered when you need us the most
We Offer Mould Removal and More
Effective mould removal is just one of our many services we offer to help you out when water has found its way into your property. Now we'll introduce you to some more:
- Water extraction - swift containment of moving or settled water, prevention of further water ingress and complete removal.
- Structural drying - isolating and removing excess water using thermal imagining equipment, dehumidification and air movement.
- Dehumidification - enhancing the natural drying process by reducing the moisture content of the air.
- Odour control - neutralising the unpleasant odour molecules that are part and parcel of a water damaged property using ozone technology and odour control.
- Sanitisation - cleaning solutions to remove viruses, bacteria and fungus, combating further contamination and infection.
- Carpet cleaning - the ideal answer for cleaning stains and damage following a flood.
- Water damage insurance - we'll work closely with your insurance provider for an efficient end result, using realistic goals at an attainable schedule.
- Pest control - safe and discreet removal of all those unwelcome guests.
- Gutter cleaning - effective and risk-free removal of dirt, debris and fallen leaves, leaving your gutters clean and fully functional.
- Mold damage - high powered equipment wielded by trained and experienced teams, for effective removal of bacteria and fungus.
Rising Damp Solutions - Now Available in Your Area
You'll be pleased to know we now operate in the Islington area, offering rising damp solutions and more. The wards we service include:
- Finsbury Park
- Highbury East and West
- St George's
- St Mary's
- St Peter's
For Dehumidifier Hire and other Water Damage Services Give us a Call
If you've got problems with rising water in Islington give us a call on 020 3404 5116 and we'll come to your aid. We offer dehumidifier hire and a whole host of other useful services to help you out when you're feeling most vulnerable. Don't just sit around and wait for the water to subside, get in the professionals for immediate and practical action. You can also use our booking form or chat box. We're 100% committed to providing quality support and sensible solutions 24/7.
Some of the areas we cover
The nearest tube station serving N1 Islington is Angel.