The Thames Flood Restoration service is divided into two sections: Water Damage Restoration and Building Refurbishment. Our overall aim is to ensure our customers complete satisfaction with the end results.
If you're having problems with flood water in your residential or commercial building you need to get help from professional water damage restoration company right away. Only with the skill, knowledge and experience of the friendly technicians, builders and cleaners can you get back on track and keep the harm to a minimum. Fully equipped with the most effective machinery and tools, we can have your home or business in Kingston upon Thames restored to its pre-damage condition in no time at all. Don't try to tackle it on your own! Give us a call and we'll be there on your doorstep to provide the most effective and cost-effective remedial action.
Flood Damage Repair Using Tried and Tested Methods
Unwanted water in any kind of property can be the result of several different things. From a simple burst pipe or a tap left running, through to sewage back up and excess storm rain. Whatever the cause it will require immediate flood damage repair action. Call on us any time of the day or night and we'll come to your rescue, acting swiftly and decisively to minimise the destructive effects of rising water. Let's look at some of the reasons to choose expert help:
- Immediate response guaranteed, 24/7, and that includes bank holidays
- Customer support available round the clock
- Skilled professional engineers, builders and cleaners that are capable of returning your property to a pre-damage condition
- We employ advanced water removal, dehumidifying and drying techniques that form an essential part of our restoration process
- We use skilled contractors for rebuilding and refurbishing all areas
- We've worked with insurance companies, surveyors and loss adjusters for more than 10 years
- Our vast experience makes the whole process of recovery simple and stress free
- Attractive discounts and special offers available when booking more than one service
- We receive rave reviews from our customers, take a look at the latest ones on our reviews page.
Mould Removal for Residential and Commercial Premises
Mould removal is just one of the service you might need if you have suffered a water damage. We can help with a lot more, including:
- Water extraction - containment of mobile and standing water, preventing further spread and extraction using flood rollers, submersible pumps and heavy duty vacuums.
- Structural drying - thermal imaging technology, dehumidifiers and industrial fans are used in combination to remove moisture and mould from a variety of surfaces.
- Dehumidification - we use the latest equipment to aid the natural drying process and help remove excess moisture from the air.
- Odour control - neutralising odour molecules and nasty smells with advanced ozone technology, together with household friendly deodorisers.
- Sanitisation - using eco-friendly anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal cleaning solutions we reduce the chances of contamination and infection.
- Carpet cleaning - steam heat extraction is used to remove the latent moisture, unhealthy bacteria, and dirt, and includes pre-treatment of stains and carpet deodorising.
- Water damage insurance - precise costings, realistic schedules and expert execution together with close communication with your insurance provider.
- Pest control - one-off service or long term schedule for complete removal and prevention of unwanted pests.
- Gutter cleaning - size is not an issue, whether your property is a one-bedroomed flat or entire office block, we'll come and get your gutters cleaned.
- Mold damage - using high powered equipment we'll quickly and precisely remove the harmful bacteria and fungus.
Rising Damp Solutions and More Available in the Following Areas of Kingston upon Thames
Where do we offer rising damp solutions? Have a look below!
- Chessington North and Hook
- Chessington South
- Coombe Hill
- Coombe Vale
- Old Malden
- St James
- St Mark's
- Surbiton Hill
- Tolworth and Hook Rise
Arrange Your Dehumidifier Hire or Water Damage Restoration Online or by Phone
If you need to organise some water damage restoration or hire a dehumidifier in Kingston upon Thames just pick up the phone and dial 020 3404 5116 - 24/7. Our customer support guys and girls are waiting for your call, even if it's the middle of the night. Alternatively complete our booking form or chat online. Either way you contact us, we'll offer you no-obligation quotes and help choosing the right service for your needs.
Some of the areas we cover