The Thames Flood Restoration service is divided into two sections: Water Damage Restoration and Building Refurbishment. Our overall aim is to ensure our customers complete satisfaction with the end results.
Flood damage can literally put a hold on your personal and professional life, affecting your daily activities and business processes. Though flood-related situations are generally tough to handle, the first step in managing them is to contact Thames Flood Restoration, the specialists in comprehensive water damage restoration, flood damage repair and mould removal. With more than 10 years of experience in this demanding field, we pride ourselves as one of the most reliable, efficient and affordable flood damage restoration team in the greater London area, including Sutton. Call us today on 020 3404 5116 and get your residential or commercial property restored by the experts!
Why Use Our Flood Damage Repair Services?
The certified, skilled, trained and fully insured technicians working at Thames Flood Restoration are ready to help you restore your home or office after water damage. Thanks to our expertise, comprehensive techniques and equipment, we can aid you in recovering from any water-related problem. Utilising only the best practices and restoration processes on the market, we ensure maximum protection of your property and its content. Here are some of the reasons why we're the preferred choice of Londoners for flood damage repair:
- Certified, trained and skilful technicians
- Experience and know-how in dealing with flood repair, water damage and mould removal
- Expert services and top-of-the-line equipment for excellent final results
- Prompt and friendly assistance
- Affordable rates
- Availability seven days a week, bank holidays included
- Special rebates and custom deals
Feel free to visit our reviews page, where you can read what our customers're saying about the level of the services we offer.
More About the Mould Removal and Flood Restoration Services We Offer...
Below you can find all the services we provide, including mould removal, along with additional information and details about each of them:
- Water extraction - the first step in any water damage restoration is the extraction of mobile and settled water, helping prevent water from spreading
- Structural drying - structural drying isolates excess water and aids in mould and moisture removal. We'll use industrial-strength drying fans to ensure great final results.
- Dehumidification - with the help of the powerful dehumidifiers, we can effectively reduce the air moisture in your property, caused by excess water.
- Odour control - the operatives can eliminate the unwanted odours and smells of water damaged buildings, using advanced ozone technology and equipment.
- Sanitisation - the professionals at Thames Flood Restoration can get rid of fungi and harmful bacteria to ensure there are no health risks for you, your family or staff.
- Carpet cleaning - have your carpets and upholstery been damaged after flooding? We can restore their pristine condition in no time.
- Water damage insurance - our insurance clerks can negotiate with your insurance company and help you speed up the restoration of your property.
- Pest control - we can tackle any insect or animal infestation on your property in a fast and efficient way.
- Gutter cleaning - using state-of-the-art methods, comprehensive solutions and tools, the technicians can unclog your gutters in no time.
- Mold damage - we can remove the harmful bacteria and fungi which typically accompany water leakage and flood damage.
Areas We in Sutton We Offer Flood Repair
Here you can find information about each of the boroughs we cover in the Sutton area:
- Beddington North
- Beddington South
- Carshalton Central
- Carshalton South and Clockhouse
- St Helier
- Sutton Central
- Sutton North
- Sutton South
- Sutton West
- The Wrythe
- Wallington North
- Wallington South
- Valley Wandle
- Park Worcester
Schedule a Service for Water Damage Restoration
Call us now on 020 3404 5116 and get your property back to the way it was before the flooding! We're available 24/7, 365 days a year, including bank holidays for water damage restoration. Feel free to contact us by chat or through our booking form any time you want. Our friendly call centre operators are ready to help you with all your inquiries.
Some of the areas we cover