Flood Damage Restoration Services London
Flood and Water Damage can have many possible sources. These include:
- Broken or damaged water pipes
- Appliance breakage or malfunction
- Heavy rain
- Improper or incomplete disposal of sewage or other waste water sources
- Flooding from nearby bodies of water
Aside from general inconvenience and potentially high repair cost, water damage will negatively affect property value, and grows worse over time. With these things in mind, Thames Flood Restoration uses remedial and preventative process to carry out flood damage restoration in your property:
- We use state-of-the-art drying and dehumidifying machines which are moved into the property to remove standing water and latent moisture.
- Once the flood water and latent humidity have been removed, building and refurbishment professionals work to restore the property to its original, pre-damage condition
Thames Flood Restoration guarantees an immediate response, giving your property the greatest possible chance for full restoration, minimizing damage and potential costs. Contact us using our online booking form or call us on 020 3404 5116 right away as our call centre operators are available 24/7.